Wednesday 8 August 2012

It was about time

My little sister got engaged last Thursday - well technically Friday morning. Her and her now finance flew in from Geulph Thursday night. Paul, spent a lot of time planning the event, and setting up for the big moment. He told us that he had a ring selection committee!

Needless to say I am so excited for my little sister. Paul has had such a great influence on her, and you can see just how much they love each other. Natalie and I will be in the wedding party, was flower girl and Matron of Honor. I am pretty excited for this event. Because how often does your little sister find her true soul mate, and marry him?

So over the next little while, I am going to be looking for a dress, which is fun. And at the same time, try and keep my sister calm and collected while the planning goes on.  So excited and happy for you guys!

1 comment: