Sunday 12 August 2012

Weekend of Visits!

Natalie and my Grandpa
This weekend has been full of visiting. Yesterday we headed out to Someret, to see my grandparents, then the Miami for our good friend's little boy's baby shower.

The whole family has been patiently waiting for my grandparents new condo to be ready, so we can move them, across the street!

In the afternoon, we headed to Miami, for our friend Martin's baby Liam's shower. He was a cutie putie! Each time Natalie got a glimpse of him she would just start to giggle, and smile like crazy!

I am super excited for Martin and Jessica, their little guy is already a heart breaker. It is just amazing how a lot of our friends have either just had or are having kids as well. Natalie will have friends to play with. 

And today, my good friends from Human Ecology came out to our place for the first time since we moved here in 2009. It was great to catch up, and just visit like we use to. It definitely made me miss living in Winnipeg, and being able to have impromptu visits.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Natalie! Miss you so much! I just want to give you a squeeze!

    ReplyDelete